Montana Board of Research & Commercialization Technology
Award authorized funds to research and commercialization projects with significant potential to improve the state's economy by:
- Supporting clean coal research and development projects, and renewable resource research and development projects;
- Supporting production agriculture projects that improve production capability, value-added opportunity and alternative crop options;
- Supporting projects that have the involvement of private companies;
- Supporting projects that enhance the state's research infrastructure;
- Supporting projects that show a clear path to commercialization in Montana; and
- Providing oversight management of awarded grants.
The mission of the Montana Board of Research and Commercialization Technology is to support the development of research and technology that has commercial potential within Montana by providing leadership and funding resources for those activities.